Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A girl and her horse, .... and goat, .... and dog .... and ...







Hailey is the daughter of some good friends of ours and she is graduating this May.  Hailey loves animals and when her mom asked if I could come out and take her senior pictures I asked if she would like to include Gypsy - her pony.  Hailey thought that was a great idea!  While we were out there we decided to go ahead and get pictures with the other critters too.  Hailey was one of the kids who showed their animals at the 4-H Livestock Show and Sale a couple of weeks ago.  She has a definite gift with animals.  I watched her with her animals at the same time as I watched the other 4-Hers.  I have to say she had the kindest hand with her animals and did a beautiful job with them.  Her little sister Julia got into the act with Maizey, their dog.

No comments: