Sunday, May 17, 2009

2009 Chesapeake 4-H Livestock Show and Sale









I had the pleasure of spending last Thursday and Friday at the Jubilee grounds with the 4-H Livestock Club. It was the 60th year for the Livestock Club.  There was one gentleman who had been with the club from the beginning of the club.  I have to admit I really didn't know what to expect. Lisa Kovacs who is the 4-H extension agent in Chespeake hired me to take pictures of this year's livestock show and sale. I had a great time and learned a lot. I am very impressed with the quality of the young people that show their animals. I could tell that a lot of work goes into the care and training of the animals. From the seniors all the way down to the youngest 4-Her, they all did a great job and I had a great time.

No comments: