Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to my Photography blog!

I have had a personal blog for about a year and a half now (www.C2drvryf.blogspot.com) and I have so much fun with it, I thought I would start one for my business. Whenever I get finished with a portrait sitting or wedding I am always so excited and love to talk about how great the people are and how much fun I had but there is often no one to tell! My assistant Jeremy is with me sometimes but we often drive separately so we aren't able to talk. So, I thought I would start blogging and in this way, my clients can also get a "sneak peek" at a few of their pictures. So, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time,to take those pictures for me. It truley means the world to me to be able to give my husband pictures of our son! They are amazing and I cant wait to see the rest!
Thank you agian!

-Stephanie Hoisington & Baby Adam